Re: [MV] Govt Liguidators

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 12:25:06 PST

I think Kenny has the right idea. Lets help GL so they can help us. If we could
do things to get more stuff sold for them, then maybe they would arrange things
so that we could get a first pass at the stuff. Maybe some of our guys would
volunteer to do some of the photographing and provide advice based on a
much better understanding of the equipment. I think this could turn out to be
very
mutually beneficial.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents,
Bruce