wanted

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 12:57:34 PST

Geetings:

I am putting together a display of mil comm equipment. I would like to buy
Western Electric telephone equipment. The items that l am looking for are
referred to as "Autovon" telephones. These are easy to identify by their
16-button Touch-Tone dials. The phones themselves look very similar to
commercially-available ones, except for the special dials. They come in
single-line and multi-line models, in various colors. I am not looking for
O/D field type phones (which may have 16-button dials). Thanks. A P Bloom