Re: [MV] Sale 602

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 15:41:40 PST

I'm sorry...but I just read this "company man" response to a very important
question. The response is inane. First off...with this system they have..a
bidder must rely on what the brochure says..and these guys at Govt
Liquidators have no clue what is in the box. Any fool that would bid
high...as D . Wright says they should...deserves the pile of junk in the
box. The only way to get this all straight is for this Wright guy to pass
on all the gripes from this list and get them straightened out. A list each
auction like DRMO had would suffice. The "pretty colored " brochure they put
out sucks. They are obviously a West Coast Company.??? They spend way too
much money on the brochures.. God..how did the Government ever do this to us
??!!! And Aussi..down under..this is all very important to us if there is
to be future in Military vehicles and parts...go chase a Joey...Gene
> Thank you for the question. You can always pick up the phone and call me,
> would be glad to answer any of your questions. Those bidders who know the
> commodities in each sale, also know the value of those commodities. Sales
> methods should not matter to the knowledgeable bidder, they will bid their
> price no matter what the sales method because they know what the value is
> to them. I am sorry that this change has caused you some concern.
>
> David Wright
> Government Liquidation
> dwright@govliquidation.com
> (480) 609-3295