Re: [MV] Government Liquidation (longish)

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 08:04:26 PST

This sort of reasoning is absurd..and the thought would come only from a
devious person. Any one in this group would be more than willing to help
each other out as best they could..and would go far out of their way to
"honestly" describe a vehicle or lot of MV parts. It would be a matter of
honour...and as a retired Sergeant Major..I can say that if I caught someone
falsifying a description...that person would be in a very bad situation.
But--I don't believe it would happen. Gene
> IMO, this is full of problems and totally unworkable. What is to prevent
someone
> from describing a vehicle as total junk, and quietly tellng a buddy it's
NIB si