FS WC54 in MD

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 18:24:36 PST

I am back on the list, but have to sell an old friend...

I hate to do it, especially since I got some parts from listmembers, but I
have a WC54 ambulance for sale. Photos can be seen at
http://www.astory.com/mil-veh/wc54.html

It comes with four combat wheels, original rear doors, and a few spare
parts. All gauges are present and functional but removed, the original NOS
headlight dishes are now with it, and there are a pair of real nice running
boards. Located in Baltimore MD. Price is $2500.00 and is firm, but I
might be persuaded to throw in a Ben Hur trailer if the right restorer gets
it.

I have lost some of my storage, and now cannot move in my warehouse. I
really don't want to sell it, but don't have the space between my house and
museum. I won't chop it up and won't sell parts, so please don't ask. If
you know an interested party, I'd appreciate if you'd pass it along.