Re: [MV] M-715 ON JUNKYARD WARS

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 22:14:28 PST

 Jim you should have seen the truck before they took off the maintence body
with a torch! They cut off the Box were it bolts into the chassis.Kinda made
you sick to watch them torch the truck.
 It was in really good shape. I saw the show from the beginning. It had the
strange yellow snake painted down it when they found the truck. The show was
shot in the same junkyard were they parted out 2 Duce and a half's the other
week. I swear that I saw in the background a M-151, painted in some strange
color. I just wonder were this junkyard is. Mark M-886