Re: [MV] CANVAS Tent

From: Tom Woodburn (twoodburn@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 08:15:06 PST

I have two Command Post tents M 1945. I will sell them both for $350.00 for
the pair.
If you can pick up here in southern Indiana I will not ship these, near Louisville
Kentucky.
Both need repair of some sort or another.
Both have the outer poles but not the inner.
I can send a more detailed description if your interested.
Tom Woodburn
812 265 2777