Re: [MV] Stuart v's Stewart THE REAL STORY

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 09:40:21 PST

David, David, David.....
    Screw the publisher !!!!
        Get the logo (in FULL Color) to a screen printer and make full color
T-shirts ( I prefer light gray T's with the color print logo, but if it
works, OD T's will work too). Start with X large and large for first run
(fastest cash gatherer, since Deuce owners typically tend to run larger than
jeep drivers) and sell them to your adoring public.
    Then use the money to pay a printer to do a small book run, which the
same adoring public, will snap up. Then use these figures to get Naval
Institute Press to publish subsequent press runs and get on the NY Times
Best Seller list.
    Deuce flood is coming from GL. Aberdeen is just around the corner. You
snooze, you loose.
    I want 4 X large, 2 Large, and 2 Medium ( from second run).
     Ronzo
    Got Diesel?

PS... A T shirt run with the Wrecker connected to the Deuce connected to the
Pickup connected to the lawnmower, with a caption like "TOYS, You can never
have enough !!!" or "WHY ??? BECAUSE I CAN !!!" would also be a seller.
I'll take 4 X Large of those too....