Hol-Gar / Regohm Gen Set looking for manuals

From: Dennis Schneider (ww2surplus@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 09:10:54 PST

I thank everyone for the information so far.

I am still trying to find out the correct Item/production number/
discription of this set.
In order to get the propper Technical Manual.

The engine is not a WW2 jeep engine as I know all about them it looks like a
small Hercules JXD engine this engine is a 4 cylinder block with upside down
intake -exhaust manifold and carburator.

What I try to find out is wether the engine is started with 12v or 24v
batttery. No inscription on starter.

I have made some more pictures and placed it on a web site page.
http://www.geocities.com/barcelonaformulauno/Index4.htm

Thanks
Dennis
Dennis Schneider Located in Belgium