Working together

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 08:53:58 PST

Hi David,
    Hang in there. Remember, There is always that 10 percent that screws it up for everyone else. Just
consider the source, and use the delete key. The majority of
people on this list are well meaning, suportive, and all around good people. They
sometimes have strong opinions about things, but that's the advantage of being a US citizen, we can voice
them. Some are right and some are wrong, just weed out the ones that work for you and ignore the rest.
    Work with us and I think you will benefit from the exchange, both as a citizen and a business man.
Bruce