Re: [MV] OFF TOPIC VULGAR COMMENTS

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 09:06:33 PST

Chuck,

I have also received several of these hate filled vulgar emails. I have no
idea why but I tend to agree that he needs to be found and blocked from the
list. No one needs to be subjected to this sort of email at any time. He
is gutless and not much of a man if he won't identify himself.

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
1984 M1009
M103 Trailer