Re: [MV] OFF TOPIC VULGAR COMMENTS

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 13:18:50 PST

Chuck:
    When I did a "received from" sort on list messages that you recently
sent to the list to see what you said recently that might have set off the
Resident List Nut Case, RLNC, ( he is on my "Blocked Sender" list... BS
list... how appropriate!), I find your last post was about the install kit
you had available and was sold. Odds are very good he is one of the ones who
contacted you to bid on it. Food for thought if you haven't deleted the
messages you got concerning the kit.

    And David, please don't bail on us because of the RLNC. While we may all
be a little 'off center' for playing with OD Green things, on the whole we
are a pretty decent group of people. And I appreciate that you are willing
to come out and 'go slumming' to try and change the way GL is doing business
and be more accommodating to the small, occasional purchaser.

    And to Jack, 'deuces takum'????? I thought we got that thrown out of the
Defense Bill this year......

Ronzo