Re: [MV] Needed: LO 9-2320-289-12

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 17:14:53 PST

Hi Joe...

>I need a lube order for the CUCV's: LO 9 2320-289-12
>New or used, I don't care. In the meantime, could someone fill
>me in on the transfer case fluid in a M1008? Looks like Dexron
>is in it? Fill to the rear plug opening, or is the fluid in conjunction
>with the auto transmission?

If a PDF file will do you, you can get it from my server:

  http://www.cucv.net/afm/cucv/LO_9-2320-289-12.pdf

The transfer case does take Dexron II, and you just fill it to the
opening as you thought. It is not tied in with the transmission.

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net