Re: [MV] David Wright's response to Vehicle Titling

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 19:02:16 PST

--- A762x54mm@aol.com wrote:
> If the title is transferred to the new MV owners
> name, and it is an AZ title,
> the state of Texas will charge the new MV owner an
> out of state title tranfer
> fee of $200.

This is WRONG...please read my previous post about
this. Even though the Texas legislature approved this
fee, it was never enacted because it was found
unconstitutional. Please do not propagate this
misinformation. It will only confuse us more than we
already are! :-)

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV
Registered in Texas, transferred title from California
to Texas, NO $200.00 green slip for title transfer.