GOOD Experience with GL

From: Tim Clark (glengar@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 21:11:13 PST

This is not to flame any of my peers on this list or denigrate their
complaints, but I just want to tell the list that not all experiences
with Gov Liq are bad.
In bidding on an Internet Auction, I made a couple of dumb errors that
could have cost me a lot of $$$ for some items I did not even want.
I contacted a GL person who has been showing up on our list and with his
help the problem was resolved.
After speaking to a few GL people who called me or returned my call at
their expense and explaining and apologizing my error, they GL couldn't
have been more helpful.
I also spoke with them about the Form 97 problems and they seem to be
working to try to resolve this.
I have checked with the DRMS people and GL is truthful when they tell us
they are, in DRMS' ruling, actually the purchaser of vehicles. Our
compaints should be with DRMS in Battle Creek rather than with GL.
If we complain to Battle Creek and perhaps to our friendly elected
representatives, maybe DRMS will change their policy.
Also, the MVPA should be contacted for their assistance, especially now
that we FINALLY have a member-friendly person on the Board in Jim
Gilmore (Jim, are you listening?).
The MVPA Board has for much too long been an "old boy's club" only
interested in their own personal agendas and their own perpetuation on
the Board.
Next round of elections we should try to get another
"Plain-Person-Friendly" representative on the Board.
Anyway, sorry for the long diatribe but I wanted to tell the List that
not all of GL's actions are selfish or anti-customer.