Re: [MV] Antifreeze

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 15:53:05 PST

Stop go to your local " automobile " parts stores and go to your local truck
dealer. Real trucks that is not your local pickup dealer but any
International, Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, GMC ( Heavy truck
division. There is a difference), Volvo, or any repair shop that repairs
Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar, or Mack Diesel engines. Dig out the old
Yellow pages and thumb through the Heavy equipment repair shops as well
Case, Caterpillar, Volvo (again. YUP! they build excellent heavy earth
moving equipment). Lots of places to find antifreeze if you think like a
trucker or heavy equipment operator.

    Hint; Take a little extras time and read up on the fine print (bring a
magnifying lens. I do!) and it should state right on the container what
specs it meets including Mil specs.

James Shanks
1998 IMZ 8.103
1984 HD FLHT-C