Re: [MV] Antifreeze

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 18:42:29 PST

    This may be only partially true. On most of these engines listed the anti
cavitation formula is introduced into the system through what is known as the
coolant filter. This is not a filter but is saturated with additive and thus
needs to be changed regularly.

Joe Shannon
ASE Truck Certified
ASE Auto Certified