WTB M-715 LIFTING SHACKLES, REPLACEMENT #!%^&!

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 18:41:55 PST

MV Folks,

Does anyone know where I can buy a couple of lifting shackles for the
M-715? I seem to remember someone in New York that had them advertised for
$8.00 each without the pins. It seems that some lowlife turd relieved me
of the 2 on the back of my truck while I was not looking. I think I will
tack weld the pins on the next set I install. Any of you MV folks in the
northern Fla/ southern Ga. area, watch your stuff. It will walk away when
you least expect it.

Jim
MVPA#17216