Re: [MV] SUMB characteristics

From: Mike S (tankcity@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 07:52:10 PST

I see thar Jack has concerns about the SUMB gearbox. He need not worry.
We have sold about 200 SUMBs now and have *never* had a request for a
replacement gearbox.. It is built like the proverbial brick edifice and I
cannot imagine bursting one. We have plenty at very low prices.

Mike S. RR Services. UK