Need some M-35 stuff

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 22:17:56 PST

Story first, business after.

Well, two out of three ain't bad. Bought a GL Lot of three duces from Ft.
Riley sight unseen, just a roll of the dice. After the 1100 mile drive
there, we got two running. It took three days to drive two and tow one
home with only ten to fifteen repair stops including a complete air line
replacement from compressor to tanks to replace a bad field repair.

After taking almost two months to get the 97's back from GL, I had them in
my hand at Ft. Riley, they are all insured, registered, and the PM on the
running two is up to date. Now it's time to turn my attention to the
basket case, only it may not be as bad as I thought.

I need few items in order of importance: a compressor pulley (NOS, I have
the nut and the key), a pulley wrench to add to the tool box (new or used),
two master cylinder shields (used, one of the runners is missing one too),
a couple of A2C tail gate screw clamps with "T" bolts (one bent bad and one
stripped), and a set of battery cables (actually just need the short center
one, but a full new set would go better with the two new batteries). I
have prices form all the usual commercial sources, but I'd rather work out
a deal with one of us. I have a lot of stuff to trade, some HMMWV
(including 6 sets of troop seats), some NOS CUCV, and some other OD stuff.
Contact me off group to save space.

Also, now I have some time to work on my two M-1022 dolly sets. I need to
bleed all four hydraulic pumps and cylinders. Who knows the best civy
replacement for the Mil Spec hydraulic fluid. Any other advice on the air
brake system would be appreciated too. Please answer on group to share
your sage wisdom with all of us.

Rock1@mindspring.com

Three Duces
M-35A2C
M-35A2 wo/w
M-35A2 w/w
Two Duce hoisting units (one to trade)
Two Dolly Sets with containers
M-1022
One complete Willys plus two basket cases
DJ-3A
M-38
CJ-2A
And too much other OD stuff to list. No wonder I can't afford another wife.