MTA Vehicle Show & Swap Meet March 23-24 Dover NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 05:36:31 PST

MTA Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet on March 23 - 24, 2002, at the
National Guard Armory ( RT 15 ) Dover, NJ 07801

Let me know how I can help. I will reply & forward your inquiry to the
knowledgeable individual that is coordinating that subject.

UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE

The response for our show is great. Over 60 tables are reserved & more
going fast. If you are considering attending, do not delay notifying
us.

Vendors Contact: Bill Peasley at: Bpeasley@aol.com OR
732-928-5029

Hotel / Motel Information: A list will be sent by mail or FAX. Randy
Erm at 973-219-4499.

For a FAX reply: send your FAX Number to Randy at
MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com

SPECIAL NOTICE: OVERNIGHT SECURITY WILL START AT 7AM ON THURSDAY MARCH
21ST.

ALL VETERANS: Spread the word TO all the Veterans Organizations.
Many Veterans will enjoy seeing our vehicles in Pristine or Motor Pool
condition.

It is also an excellent opportunity for Dad or Grandpa, to show the Kids
or Grandkids some of the toys he played with, when he was younger.

Tom McHugh, NJ
US Army Retired
1952 M38A1
M416 Trailer