flexplate(flywheel)

From: Bryan (bdriggs@voicenet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 18:09:38 PST

hello list
I'm going to put my third flywheel in my M1009. I'm wondering if it is
possible that I'm getting the wrong one. the tranny is a 400 and the motor
is the 6.2 . I can never get to the napa store because of the hours I work
and I don't think they would have it in stock but they are on line.. I
would like to now if anyone has or knows the part number for the
flywheel? I don't mind pulling the starter every few months but the
flywheel is a different story. thanks in advance.

Bryan Riggs
85M1009