General Products complete name??

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 10:33:07 PST

List,
    I have seen a few different "complete" name for the manufacturer of my
M35A2. "General Products" or "General Products Division" seen to be the most
common.
    When it comes to the full name, the most common I've seen is: "General
Products Division of Jeep Corporation". However, I have also seen "General
Products Division of American Motors" somewhere before.

    My question is: What is the real, complete, name of this manufacturer of
M35's???

    --Neil

1971 General Products Division (of something or other) M35A2 W/W, Turbo, A/S