Re: [MV] WARNING GL SALE 602 WARNING (and bitch)

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 10:28:36 PST

In a message dated 2/6/02 10:38:41 AM Central Standard Time,
rojoha@mediaone.net writes:

<< The LOT PHOTOS OF THE TRUCKS ON THE WEB SITE ARE NOT
 NECESSARILY THE TRUCKS IN THE LOT DESCRIPTION. SO BUYER BEWARE!!!! >>

Same problem I ran into with SB-0488. To this date, I am still not sure of
which one of the 10 trucks that were included in that auction I have won. And
the the GL POC admitted that the pictures didn't match the lots. This was
back in September.
I would say that this is misrepresentation of the goods for auction, but I am
sure that won't get you out of your obligation to pay for the lot you have
bid on and won.
Those lots should be pulled and proper pictures matched to the proper lots.
Thanks for the heads up on this Ron, glad I haven't bid on anything at Ft.
Devens.

Gene Rivers
72 AM/Gen M35A2 6x6 "Deuce and a Half"
2 1/2 ton Troop/Cargo Truck, Hard Top Cab, Troop Seats,
478ci Multi-Fuel Tubo Diesel, 10,000# PTO Winch, Air Shift Front Axle.
"Got Mud?"