Comic Releif

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 12:49:57 PST

Ok. Some light humor at GL's expense. Want to see simple descriptions and
even funnier photos? (I know....Alaska isn't the easiest place to sell stuff
outside. Check out the rest of the stuff in the sale you would expect to
store or display outside. Talk about bidding on a pig in a poke!!! I'm glad
I live down here in the warm south where the temp will hit 30 today and you
can almost see what you're bidding on!!)

    1st... Truck Cargo

http://www.surplusbid.com/auction/lotinfo.cfm?eventid=0617&lotid=0205

Then...Sign Electric

http://www.surplusbid.com/auction/lotinfo.cfm?eventid=0617&lotid=0553

    And finally, Lot (4) PLTS Mowers.

http://www.surplusbid.com/auction/lotinfo.cfm?eventid=0617&lotid=0230

    Submit a link to you funniest GL lot photo!!!

 Winner gets one way airfare to Guam to view SB91056, Lot 2908, Can,Steel,
Water, 5 gallon, residue, guano covered, QTY 1. POC Ubet Ibn Stealing. Beat
Log Drum 3 times, wait 5 seconds, then 2 more times.
(Note:EUC Required, minimum bid on this lot is $10,000, Viewing by
appointment only on February 28th at 0217 Russian Standard Time only. Buyer
loads on 28 February at 0339 UTC only. Payment to be in used $10 and $20
bills delivered in a Steelers duffle bag. Stand under third palm tree to
left of "DANGER RADIATION" sign, outside main gate while whistling "I've got
a feeling" in C sharp.)
    This offer is not open to any employee of Government Liquidation or
their families. Taxes and gratuities not included and are the responsibility
of the successful bidder. Sponsored in part by FSM State of Pohnpei .