Re: [MV] WARNING GL SALE 602 WARNING (and bitch)

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 11:52:06 PST

List,
I want to second what Ron said. I, too, have come across trucks that were mis-numbered, or where a picture of the SAME truck was shown for two different items (I was unsure which truck corresponded to which Lot # so I avoided them altogther). Be careful and inspect what you bid on. I inspected a really clean looking truck, only to find MAJOR components were missing off of the engine. Good luck (and be careful)! I, for one, would NEVER suggest anyone bid on pictures alone.

Bruce

1957 M125 w/w
1966 M172A1
1972 M35A2C w/w