Re: [MV] General Products complete name??

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 05:42:04 PST

Good Morning, Guru of All Things Deuce:
    Have you compiled a meatball estimate of how many M35A2's were produced
by all manufacturers over the build life of the model? I was told last year
when I picked up my M35A2 by one of the DRMS workers that they had been told
that DRMS would be disposing of about 70,000 M35A2's world wide as the M35A3
and FMTV and FHTV's were brought on line. This sounded like a lot, but
considering there is usually 15 or 20 at each armory as a minimum...
    The S&S web site states they have already delivered the first 10K FMTV's
and are working on the second 10K, so it sounds plausible.
Ronzo