Fw: [MV] Update: MTA MV Show & Swap Meet March 23 - 24 Dover NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 17:58:47 PST

Sorry List this message sent itself before I finished it. That is
what happens when you give an amateur so many buttons.

The MTA Military Vehicle Show & Swap Meet on March 23 - 24 2002 at Dover
NJ National Guard Armory.

Overnight Security starts 0700 Thursday 2/21. Bring your vehicle
for display, every vehicle is appreciated. Find that last missing
part for your project.

GENERAL INFORMATION: CONTACT RANDY EMR at 973-219-4499.

HOTEL / MOTEL INFO: CONTACT RANDY EMR at 973-219-4499 for a hard copy
or a FAX COPY. To request a FAX COPY leave your FAX NUMBER & it will be
sent promptly.

VENDORS CONTACT: BILL PEASLEE at Bpeaslee@ aol.com Phone:
732-928-5029

Tables $20 going extremely fast. Outside 15' X 15' Spaces $15 also
moving well.

We are here to be of assistance. Questions / Comments / Requests ???
  Let me know & I will forward it to the workers & committees, they will
respond quickly.

PLEASE NOTE NAMES: I think I got the names spelled correctly this time.
After the last message, Randy & Bill were practicing to be a Sgt. They
both need help in the chewing out department.

See you in March !

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M416 Trailer