Humvee parts needed and glow problem

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 08:53:53 PST

  Looking for some small parts for my 998 humvee.
Just need a headlight and a wiper motor, the smaller
style that is angled.
  Also my wait light stays on all the time and the
glow plugs are no good. The truck will start and run
no problem but I don't want to run until I figure out
this problem. Just wondering if I need a new glow
plug box or would it be the time relay. Any
information would be appreciated. Anyone with the any
of these parts would also be a help.
Thanks
Steve