Re: [MV] Harley WWII Usage

From: paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 14:43:25 PST

Rich

    H-D did have a trike they built in the very early 40's. If the lore is true
it was passed over by the military for the Jeep. It used the Knuckle Head
engine, had solid wheels. I currently cant remember it's model designation but
will look tonight. There were only 13 of them ever built. There were 45's &
74's were built into the 50s and the 74's were sidecar models, at least as I
can remember.

Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437
KB9PZC