Re: [MV] HAWGS rule

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 19:26:39 PST

NO BIKE LIKE A HARLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ive ridden japenese motorcycles
for a while and just sold a BUELL

*******Well, pretty much covered them all there .......NOTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!
  Seems in your vast riding experience you left out a few HUNDRED other
brands, including all the Europeans ones. Seems to me I remember that
after CAGIVA bought out Ducati that made them the 5th largest motrcycle
company, IN FRONT OF H-D !!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, I owned an H-D, even rode it for work, nice
bike. But at the time seemed they had finally gotten up to 80's
technoligy (spelling ? thats not right), but it was 1997 for cryin out
loud. Poor gas mileage, bad engine heat. BEST thing about it Is I found
a doctor who had to have one & he paid me a bunch more $ than I paid to
have it. OK, force me to take your money,
  Someday though I'd like to have a war bike, be it BMW, Zundapp, Norton,
H-D or Indian. Any of them would be cool enough to me.
  Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.