Re: [MV] Bike flaming flaming

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 20:31:22 PST

At 9:31 PM -0600 2/12/02, Stephen L Dussetschleger wrote:
> (note the 72 Honda has electric start and a kicker)
>
>*****Course, would this make me a "bigger" man cause my road race bike at
>Daytona didn't even have a starter ? Push a start a 450cc Ducati single
>lately ?

I've helped push start a Duc 750 from the '70s though. This one was
having rectifier problems though. I've also pushstarted other bikes
that were on the blink. Its never a fun thing when its cold and they
don't want to start. Do I want a bike that I have to push start
always? Only if its not the primary bike.

--
--
Ryan Gill         |        |         rmgill@mindspring.com