re. Talking about Motorcycles

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 00:49:53 PST

OK, sorry but you've gone and done it now.... I can say whatever I like in
any biker bar in the states.. and I have done... Because you can have a bar
full of those bikes that start with HD (yukkk) and bring one Indian to the
party and everyone leaves the HD to go look at the pretty, rel American
Ledgend..... And not wanting to rain on your parade too much, but I keep
getting these real funny looks when I pass 2002 model HD's on the road and
they honestly can't keep up with my 60 year old Indian...

Oh well just a lil friendly rivalry..

The above is just a light poke.. nothing nasty meant just teasing..

Stay upright

Adam North
New Zealand

And yes I have jap bikes as well..

Oh boy, now you've gone and done it, ....makin a comparison between some
rice grinder and an American legend! This iron on wheels is unequaled in
status to any other motorcycle ever produced anywhere. Why this was our war
horse in WWII!

Like the name of "Bobbie Lee" in the deep South, it's something you tread
lightly on when it's name is spoken, especially in a biker bar! I speak of
course of none other than the Harley Davidson motorcycle! (Praise be unto
Harley)

I have ridden other motorcycles (recovering from Honda-Kawasaki disease),
however my Harley Davidson (praise be unto Harley) is without a doubt the
King. Maybe it won't do 12,000 rpms, but at idle it makes the ground shake
and the girls giggle. When I go to pass (usually one of them old Honda 750
s), that beefed up V-Twin Evo (now 100 hp) makes the experience something
akin to a jump to warp speed.

Yep, nothing like a gen-u-ine Harley Davidson (praise be unto Harley).

That's my two cents worth... and if you would like to see pics of it,
contact me off line. It's a real head turner! Sorry for the slightly off
topic response, but a Hawg (Praise be unto Harley) could be consider a
mil-veh, right? lol

Jack