Removing or loosening the lunette ring on a M105A2---> HOW!!!

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 21:41:17 PST

Hello List,

        I am having a heck of a time getting the lunette to loosen up. I want
to flip it over so it will be lower. Suggestions please (short of
dynamite, the neighbors hate that annoying boom)I did get the crown nut
off and am presently applying liberal amounts of triflow and letting it
sit (set). I have been carefully applying my single jack to it but not
even a hint of movement. Thanks!!!

Mike Hill EMT-1

Kilo Golf Six Foxtrot Juliet India

M1009
M105A2

Both btw gotten from GL with out any problems.