Re: [MV] Long live the CUCV

From: Steven West (stevenwest@blackopsix.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 21:45:27 PST

Being a fresh owner of a M1009 CUCV (Fresh as of 3 days ago) I must second
this emotion.

I picked my new vehicle up in New Mexico on the 10th and Drove it from New
Mexico to the Bay Area in California with my Companion in plenty of time. We
sustained speeds of 80+ MPH the whole trip with not so much as a peep. The
front seal blew on the Transfer Case at the beginning of the trip, probably
because of the heat in NM. But despite the slight leak, it ran great the
whole trip. It too got about 18 MPG.

Just driving it around today I have been very impressed. I can't wait to get
this thing off-roading now... woohoo.

--

Steven West 1984 M1009 CUCV