Re: [MV] Cummins M37 Engine Conversion

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 07:15:11 PST

I know one engineer who works for GM and was involved in the GM diesel for the pickup truck, the Duramax. He said the Cummins is the engine by which
all of their durability comparisons are made. It is an excellent engine. The Ford Navistar engine isn't too bad also, several have been known to go 500K
miles without major problems.

Dave