[MV] QUAD MOUNT,TOMBSTONE AMMO CANS, IRAC REPLICA'S

From: Ghebding@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 11:49:20 PST

HI List,
I have an undemilled display only quad mount, spacer ring, and four .50 cal.,
mint tomb stone cans for sale. everything has been primed and painted and is
ready to install. sold as a set only! $5150.00

I also have 3 ''IRAC'' .50 cal. replicas for sale. They are 3 years old and
just dusty. $700.00 ea.

I have one .50 cal replica that is a low cost replica. It was made out of
sheet metal and PVC pipe. It looks nice bur doesn't compare to the IRAC
quality, but makes a nice display gun for only $175.00

quad sights in the storage box $650.00

4-.50 cal barrels for sale

pictures of the quad and replica guns can be viewed in the half track on a
temporary link while my web site is being built, go to

http://206.176.210.45:8370/sale/index.htm