[MV] HALF TRACK- REPO REAR SHEETMETAL

From: Ghebding@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 09:03:14 PST

Hi List,
I have just purchased a complete "as is unrestored half track" that is almost
untouched. The best part about it is all the rear body sheet metal is still
there. I will be didassembling the rear section and reproducing everything
including the rifle holders.
Just to share this with everybody, there is still one PINTLE andCradle on it>
Isn't it amazing how somethings still surface?
I will be offering this half track up for sale later on after all the copies
have been completed. price will be determined later.
Please contact me off list if you are interested in completing your
restoration on a M3 or M3A1.
I wouls like to make up a list of how many members are interested because a
quantity order will cost less per piece.
Thank You, Gary
Gary's Half Track Parts
630-251100