RE: [MV] U.S. Senate Bill Would Fund Private Vehicle Scrappage Pr ograms

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 08:49:34 PST

>Why doesn't the government Leave the "People" alone for a while and focus on
>Large corporations?

How is this legislation bothering the people? It is actually benefiting
them by helping them get a better vehicle to drive. So far nobody has
pointed out a legit reason why this proposed legislation is bad.

As for large corporations, as long as our elected officials (Dems and
Repubs) are bought and paid for by them, we the people are always going
to come off second.

Steve