Re: [MV] 42 1.5 ton 4x4 chevy military truck

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:14:15 PST

Well that depends on a lot of things. With a sour motor it
sounds like a lot.. How long has it been sitting ? bet the whole
brakes system is in need of replacement. Is the orignal bed
still in the back ? Has it been hacked or rusted to nothing ?
Do you like long term projects ?? Some parts are easy to find
IE brake parts except the special drivers side front wheel
cyclender (that you have to get sleaved since no one offers a replacement).
Body parts are not easly found and need to be
fabricated. And the back bed imposible to find a decent used
one and tought to rebuild a hacked up one ..

Course its getting tough to find decent ones so it all depends
on how much you want one and how much time and money you can
afford to put into the project..

                               Bob B