RE: [MV] AOL 7.0

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 12:40:23 PST

John and friends, we'll see if this works and post on the boards. I'm
wondering if John's problem isn't similar to mine using yahoo groups from
email. I'm using Earthlink 5.0 I can post to the yahoo groups through my
yahoo page, but not from my email. all addresses are the same. Any clues
would be appreciated

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com