Re: [MV] M35 battery size

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 11:49:40 PST

In a message dated 2/21/02 12:25:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
GaryM52679@aol.com writes:

<<
 What is the correct size battery for an M35A2? Are they available
 commercially in places like Sears? ...or where can I find NEW ones?

The batteries are size 6TN, and they are available from Star Electric, or
through Interstate Batteries. They are surprisingly easy to find in most
larger cities. I have not found a civilian type battery that will fit in the
battery box and allow you to use the hold down clamp.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle