Re: [MV] Solargizers

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 06:30:54 PST

I was given a few of the complete Solargizer kits by a friend that is active
duty Army. I installed two on my M1009, (one per battery), one on my wife's
car and two on my F-250, (one per battery). They have worked just as
advertised. I have never had a dead battery and they remain "hot" so that I
get a rapid start every time, even on the vehicles that I don't drive that
much. I would highly recommend them. If you find them on Ebay I would
recommend getting them while you can. Be certain that you get the proper
one for your system. They have units just for 12 volt and units for 24/12
and 6. If you have a 24 volt battery you would, of course, need to be
certain that you get the "all purpose" 24/12/6 unit. The product package
that I received with my units has no web site listed, (I do know that there
is one though as I visited it the year that I installed these), but there is
an address: Motor Products International Ltd., 5215 N. O'Connor Blvd., Suite
1070, Irving, TX 75038.

Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
1984 M1009