Re: [MV] (Mule-M274 question).....

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 09:45:02 PST

I have strapped a small agricultural sprayer to the back
of mine, then put on a warning triangle...in NC at least
that is enough for it to be considered an "agricultural
vehicle" by the local authorities and I have no
problems. Of course, I live in a very small town and
only drive the 1/2 mile to work and back.

Tim