Re: [MV] M-274 Article

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 15:27:25 PST

>Yea, but what is a M274-A ??? It sounds like, according to them, the M274
>was not 4 wheel steer but a M274-A was???

Yeah, I forgot to mention the errors :-) I don't know what they were
talking about there, as the "M274-A" was probably meant to be "M274A1".
 However, what they wrote STILL makes makes no sense when it comes to the
steering bit, since only the A5 was without 4 wheel steering.

>Oh well, there heart was in the
>right place. Perhaps someone should point out the technical errors so they
>can correct it. Nice plug for Grove also.

Yup, they obviously were impressed by the vehicle. And if anybody can
steer me to wherever I can pay "$4000 for a refurbished M274" I might
just get a second one :-)

Steve