Re: [MV] GL AGAIN

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 07:32:07 PST

If someone does not gripe..how can it get fixed.?? It is my right to gripe
since I am a "buyer".. I am the "customer"..GL is the business. If we don't
tell them what is broke--it will never get fixed. Furthermore..I will not
make long distance calls to Arizona from Colorado to speak with
anyone...most times they are not available anyway when you need them.
Yes..some of you computer heads knew how to get into their dumb system..I
am not computer illiterate..I have built a few and ran some programs for the
Army and Navy. But to drop into a screwed up system and try to figure it out
is tough. Thanks to the rational help from some of the gentlemen out there
on this list--this side of the pond. ..they have taught a few of us how to
get into this GL system. Hopefully..GL will make some improvements..and
simplify a way too complicated system..remember..KISS.........I cut them no
slack at all..they should have done their homework before opening such a big
can of worms.. Gene

www.surplusbid.com