Re: [MV] Jacksonville FL collectors and clubs

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 13:41:31 PST

  Hankie

     Getting strange ideas again huh ?? I wouln't evein ask
what has posessed you tpo come up with this one ...

Last time I spent any time in Jax was at the Navy station
there.. 100 % humidity and the gnat bugs would swarm in
about 4 ish and devour everyone in site .. Got kicked off
the beach as soon as the sun set, Not a fun place.
Now I just hold my nose as I go through on my way to
Kissimmee ..

                                  Bob B