Re: [MV] Kettenkrads

From: Cor Streutjens (cstreutjens@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 23:36:11 PST

List, Jack,

Indeed the guy states that 'he owns a Kettenrad too and in due time he
intends to compile a list of Kettenrad owners. He has addresses for parts
and will help if necessary'.

Cor (auch nicht aus Deutschland) but close: The Netherlands

>From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
>Subject: [MV] Kettenkrads
>Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:00:22 EST
>
>Regarding this post we just received: "Ich besitze auch ein Kettenkrad und
>erstelle zur Zeit eine Liste Besitzer von Kettenkrädern. Ich habe Adressen
>für Teile und kann ewentuel helfen Mfg. Reiner Bamberger"
>
>If it will help any, I believe he has said he is a Kettenkrad owner in
>Germany and will help you locate parts for Kettenkrads. His name is Reiner
>Bamberger and you can email him for details.
>
>This is a pretty "iffy" translation and subject to revision by anyone who
>really speaks German!
>
>Jack (nicht auf Deutschland),but in California
>

>===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list==To unsubscribe, send e-mail
>to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>

Drs. C. Streutjens
Technisch Applicatie Consultant SAP
Pinkroccade Industrious