April 6th 2002 Crestview Florida MV Show

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 10:31:08 PST

Hi List!

Just a reminder about the Crestview, FL. MV Show and
Swap Meet on Saturday April 6th 2002
Website http://www.mvpc.com/show.htm

Let me know who needs vendor space at $15 and the
Space is Covered with a Table and Electricity, just
bring a Chair.

This is hooked on to a regular Flea Market, with
resturant,bathrooms and pony rides,Jumping Jamboree
stuff for kids.

Plenty of room to Ride the Mv's around and also an MV
For Sale Lot.

Jeff Smith
Pensacola, FL
850-475-5030