RE: [MVlist] M-38 serial numbers

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 06:12:45 PST

Lew

If I am not mistaken the motor# and SN should match if the motor in
original.
It is above the water pump on the front top of the block, and on mine darn
hard to read.
There should also be a plate on the front of the wheel well behind the
passenger seat, role the seat forward and it should be obvious (if it is
still there).

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/